Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Ride The Smoky Mountains!!!

      Here in East Tennessee, we have some of the best motorcycle rinding in the country. Now, you can stay at Hog's chalet in Gatlinburg and ride the beautiful Smokey Mountains. Our chalet is conveniently located just 5 minutes from downtown Gatlinburg in Chalet Village North.
    Accomadations for up to 8 guests, Hog's house includes Hot tub, Pool table, Foosball table, Flat panel TV's, Grill, and access to 3 swimming pools.
    Check it out now at http://rwpropertyholdings.blogspot.com/ or at www.vrbo.com/334794

 Ride on Mother Fuckers!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jon,
    My name is Jane and I'm with Dwellable.
    I was looking for blog posts about Chalet Village to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, shoot me an email at jane(at)dwellable(dot)com.
    Hope to hear from you, and good luck with your IndieGoGo Campaign!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete